By becoming a member, you will be part of a community of like minded people who value quality and integrity over convenience and price and believe in the importance of building relationships to build stronger communities.
Each share contains Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. There are three ways that you can configure your wine shares. (20% Discount)
- The Basic Wine Share contains 6-Bottles of Pinot Noir and 6-Bottles of Chardonnay
- The White Wine Share contains 12-Bottles of Chardonnay
- The Red Wine Share contains 12-Bottles of Pinot Noir
Estimated Release : Winter 2014
Members provide the working capital necessary for wine production through the purchase of Shares prior to harvest. Each Share equals one case (12 750ml Bottles) of wine each vintage year and is offered at 20% off the pre-set vintage retail price prior to bottling (while supplies last).
Members are consulted for quality feedback, future varietal production and social program selection. Member demographics determine charitable fund distribution.
Members are also kept well informed of the overall operations through:
- Monthly Glasshaus Community News
- Monthly Winegrowing Reports & Weather Analyses (Apr-Oct)
- Complete Harvest & Winemaking Data
- Annual Report of Operations
Members are also invited to our members-only Release and Harvest Parties.